We are constantly looking for more talented writers to join our team. So far the PragueGO site is fueled by great content from Rosie and Louis, but there can be never enough great content. Therefore, we would like to extend our team so we are able to produce even more content.
Working from home with no commitment. You will be paid per number of posts you produce. There could be months where you produce 20+ articles and months where you won’t publish anything, that’s totally OK!
You will be writing about everything related to Prague – city news, sightseeing tips, events, restaurant/bar reviews etc. There is no limit, but whatever you produce will have to be interesting for our readers – expats living in Prague and tourists coming to Prague for a vacation.
It’s a great opportunity for someone looking for a part-time job or some extra money. We don’t require any previous experience with copywriting.
- English native speaker
- Attention to detail, excellent text quality (no grammar mistakes, typos etc.)
- Living in Prague
- Ability to generate invoices in CZK
- Experience with WordPress is a big plus, but you will be able to learn it
- Remote working location of your choice
- Flexible working hours and work amount (totally up to you)
- Becoming a voice for 10 000+ monthly visitors and 2 700+ Facebook fans
How to Apply
Simply contact us through Facebook or using the form below.
Honest Tips For Your Prague Stay
AIRPORT TRANSFER Get a private transfer from/to Prague Airport for a price of regular taxi (€27).
FREE REVOLUT CARD The best way to pay anywhere in the World without worrying about the exchange rates is Revolut. Get your free Revolut card today, and save on the exchange fees and rates.