To truly enjoy the best experience in Prague, we recommend staying in one of the many Airbnb apartments in the city. In case you are not familiar with Airbnb’s services, it’s a worldwide operating platform for short-term rentals from the owners directly to guests. You can either rent a whole apartment for yourself, or just a private room if you are short on budget.OUR TIP You can go directly to Airbnb.com and start searching for your dream house for Prague holidays. If you register using the button below, you will receive a free $20 voucher for your first booking!
The biggest advantages of renting Airbnb apartment are:
- Space – Usually the apartment sizes are around 60+ square meters. In a hotel you would get a smaller room.
- Price – It’s much cheaper than renting a hotel room, with prices starting at $50 per night.
- Location – You can rent a place literally in the heart of Prague, within walking distance of all the major tourist spots.
- Feeling – You will experience Prague like a true local.
Of course there are also some disadvantages – there is no breakfast, room service or extra facilities like in a hotel (gym, swimming pool). So if you are the type of person who loves to be waited on hand and foot, we recommend staying in one of Prague’s hotels.
Hand-picked List of the TOP10 Airbnb Apartments in Prague
Currently there are about 300 apartments in Prague listed on Airbnb. To make it easier for you we have created a hand-picked list of the TOP10. We focused on the most popular Prague districts right in the downtown area. We have considered the following factors during our research – location, price per night, reviews and design/feeling of the apartment.
1. Designer Loft at Wenceslas Square (Old Town, Prague 1)
Honest Tips For Your Prague Stay
AIRPORT TRANSFER Get a private transfer from/to Prague Airport for a price of regular taxi (€22).
FREE REVOLUT CARD The best way to pay anywhere in the World without worrying about the exchange rates is Revolut. Get your free Revolut card today, and save on the exchange fees and rates.